Tuesday, March 17, 2009

RIP Daisuke Kaneko

Sad news today, at 3:15PM a friend of everyones died in a motorcycle accident on Millbrae Ave and Rollins RD. Daisuke Kaneko was pronounced dead on the scene. From what I have read on the BARF forum, he was clipped by a car or he clipped a car (unsure). then hit by a truck. It is still unreal to me. I saw him on Saturday at Tapioca Express, just joking around telling Filipino jokes. I really do not know what to think. No matter how you know a Dai, or how you met him, whether you have known him for a long time or a short while, he has made some kind of lasting impression on people. Daisuke was a very nice, polite, sincere guy. I for one will not forget him.

RIP Daisuke Kaneko

2 comments:

Michael Formosa said...

its amazing how fast and easily life can and IS taken. i didnt know him well by far and had only meet him a hand full of times, but he will surely be missed by everyone including myself. RIP Dai....

youmakemefat said...

I'm sure Daisuke is smiling down from heaven happily knowing all his friends and family loved him beyond words. I'm so sad that he died... I'm still in the denial phase.. but I know he'd want me to live my life to the fullest and not mope around, so I'm trying to hold on. Hope you do well too.