Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Drag Races

I know I haven't updated in awhile. Nursing school is hectic, I really should be asleep right now, but I can't, M-F 8-3 (sometimes 4 or 5). Nothing much has been going on, I have been trying to keep up with my photography so here is my next entry here...

The Shop crew went over to Infineon for some drag racing. Matt, Lawton and Roni were running there cars. Jermz and Rob tagged along and Jeff, Jieun, and Lewis met us up. On the way to the track Roni got pulled over. CHP got him for lowered vehicle, modified exhaust and intake, unreadable front plate, and expired tags... J/K he only got the exhaust ticket, he was nice enough to let us go with warning for speeding. First runs were not so great, Lawton ran a 15.4, Roni stalled and ran a 18.7 ( video is available ), and Matt was stuck in the 12.1 range. Roni finally broke into the 14's, lawton is still a tenth or two faster, and Matt should be hitting low 11's...

ENJOY!!!





Roni and his all time worst launch and 1/4 mile time...


as always more photos are at www.flickr.com/photos/c2photos/

click for larger pic...

CSC_0005 copy

DSC_0647 copy
and Lawton in his "clean looking" EG

I have another video being uploaded as we speak... 

Ciao!!

0 comments: