Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Do I really have to put a title?

Haha like the title? So again no random photo, instead I did some editing on three photos for printing. My car, Roni's and Matt's. I am going to give it to them, Roni for his birthday and Matt 'cause, we just 'cause. C&C is welcome. Also today, we had some class presentations, there was one group that was just getting ripped on by our teacher. Our group was a bit concerned and we decided to add to our video and also we are going to speak to the class afterwards.

Good news, the stitches came out of my mouth family and I am starting to get used to eating again. I begin working again Wednesday, but I don't know for how long. My class is about to end and then the nursing program begins in May. Enough with all this talking and on to some eye candy...


75-300mm f4.5 - one of my all time favorite shots

17-35mm f2.8 - the first rolling shots of this monster

75-300m f4.5 - ehh

0 comments: