Friday, April 10, 2009

It's the skill of the photographer, not the camera


So me and my new photography buddy were talking and the subject of photography came up. She showed me some pictures, half of them I liked were with a P&S. Though a camera can make a difference in clarity, it doesn't make up the difference in creativity. You can have an 8000 dollar Nikon D3X and you can make pictures look like sh!t. My point is as long as you have that creative eye, that composition of what you want, you can make a picture look amazing, a camera is a tool, you are the one that makes a picture.

She wanted me to find some pics before I got my D70 (my first DSLR)...

I didn't take this but its nice...
My Dad's old 997 911 Turbo
My old baby..=*(
I don't think it was Seattle's Best, but It was a nice place to have a drink
One of my favorite pictures
Sandy's dad at her garage sale
..light pole..?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

true talent my friend!