Sunday, April 12, 2009

SYTFU SHOW not BBQ

So went to the SYTFU SHOW not BBQ at the Alameda Naval Air Base, wasn't all it was cracked up to be, cars inside a hangar cars outside, and some booths. There is really not much to say about this event, it was large none the less. No random picture today since I took over 700 pics today, of that I picked 40. As I promised pics of Roni's car and a last minute photo op, conditions were not good, harsh sun. These pics are resized to 25%  its original size due to the large files and upload time...

Rolling to Alameda Naval Air Base
First shot of Matt's LS1 FD rolling


Another V8 RX7

A better looking V8 RX7











So fu*king nasty

Matt's FD


Bernie's 911 Turbo


Roni's EK


Johnny Tran's S2k, I mean Lewis...




Paul's S2k



My monster



Ken's S2k


Angry Jeff's S II K

And Roni's Car with 15x8's +25 195 45 15's


This is my favorite pic of all 700

EDIT: I forgot about this photo

1 comments:

rod said...

dope pics man. Everything came out nice. BTW its Rod form yesterday.