Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Filipino Heritage Night @ AT&T Park

So Kirstie and I went to AT&T Park for Filipino Heritage Giants game. Main reason for going Pacquiao was there. This was one of the most memorable games I have been to. The weather was phenomenal, game was awesome, there was a fight in the bleachers, and I got to bring my camera. Here are some pictures, rest can be seen at http://Flickr.com/photos/c2photos...

Click photos for a larger view

DSC_0122 copy

SF Giants

AT&T PARK

Kirstie and I
Me and Kirstie behind 3rd base
DSC_0185 copy
The PACMAN
DSC_0234 copy

DSC_0242 copy
His fight pose
First Pitch

Manny Pacquiao

Awesome Play
Awesome play, though only the second runner was out
Fight in the Bleachers
Fight in the bleachers
Awesome
True Filipino...
Final Score
Final Score
AT&T Park
AT&T Park - Day
AT&T Park
Ni
ght



I also attempted to stitch 2 photos together

AT&T Park

I forgot about this video...Old man dancing and selling kettle corn, fucking awesome...
Watch on Facebook for better quality, I still don't know why facebook crops it on here...

0 comments: